LCNP 009: Noopept: Power, Science, and Pitfalls
On this episode of the Cortex Nootropics podcast, we’re delving deep into the infamous smart drug Noopept. Since this smart drug has such a wide range of effects for people, we discuss both the extremely powerful positive effects of the drug, and the profoundly negative side effects that some portion of experimenters experience.
- Noopept’s mechanisms of action.
- The 3 main compounds Noopept converts to in your body (
- Phenylacetic acid
- Cyclo-prolylglycine – a dipeptide (that combines Proline and Glycine) that naturally occurs in the nervous system).
- The detailed mechanisms of action behind Noopepts primary active nootropic, Cycloprolylglycine.
- Noopept nasal spray.
- Noopept dosages.
- How Noopept affects me.
- Side effects of Noopept.
- Noopept and short term memory loss.
- Noopept and long term memory retrieval.
- Noopept and verbal fluency.
- Noopept and short term memory loss – Longecity thread.
- What’s the verdict on Noopept and short term memory? – r/Nootropics.
- Noopept affecting short term memory – r/Nootropics.
- Noopept first experience and short term memory problems – r/Nootropics.
- Noopept Nasal Spray – experiences and dosages – LiveCortex.
- Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation – Pubmed.
- The exact chemical optimization of Piracetam to Noopept – r/Nootropics.
- Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus – Pubmed.
- Noopept – Examine.com