In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- Why most people require a choline source when taking racetams.
- The mechanism behind acetylcholine depletion in the presence of racetams.
- How the usage of acetylcholine in the hippocampus induced by certain racetams might underlie the improved memory performance some users report.
- Low dosing on Racetams.
- Carefully experimenting with choline sources to find the best type and quantity that works best for you with specific racetam doses.
- A rat study that demonstrated a 63% usage and release of acetylcholine in the hippocampus, in the presence of Oxiracetam and Aniracetam.
- Oxiracetam and aniracetam increase acetylcholine release from the rat hippocampus in vivo.
- Profound effects of combining choline and piracetam on memory enhancement and cholinergic function in aged rats.
- The Nootropics subreddit I mentioned with Oakfad’s user experience.
- The Cortex Nootropic Stacks.