In this episode of the Cortex Labs Nootropics podcast, we’ll discuss the almighty Ginkgo Biloba. We’ll talk about:
- It’s ability to increase acetylcholine concentrations in certain areas of the brain.
- Ginkgo’s effect on the dopaminergic system.
- Components in the plant that may be useful in fighting off Alzheimer’s disease.
- And more!
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (EGb 761Â®) and its specific acylated flavonol constituents increase dopamine and acetylcholine levels in the rat medial prefrontal cortex: possible implications for the cognitive enhancing properties of EGb 761Â®.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Examine.com
- Chronic administration of Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract on levels of dopamine, noradrenaline, and serotonin in the prefrontal cortex of the awake rat.
- Examining Brain-Cognition Effects of Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Brain Activation in the Left Temporal and Left Prefrontal Cortex in an Object Working Memory Task
- Cortex Nootropic Stack.