Alright! Getting right to it. In this podcast, we’ll break down a powerful Triacetyluridine nootropic stack that is targeted toward lots of mental energy, verbal fluency, general brain fluidity, motivation, and productive drive.
The stack contains:
- CDP Choline
- B complex
One of the major principles we push on Cortex Labs is the notion of less is more. That if you can find a group of nootropic compounds that synergize extremely well together, you can take them in relatively regular/low doses, with fewer compounds that significantly high compound stacks, and still get a strong nootropic effect.
There’s only 4 ingredients in this nootropic stack, but yet, it’s exceptionally powerful. In this podcast, we’ll discuss:
- The onset of the Triacetyluridine/Phenylpiracetam super stack (how long it takes to start working after taking)
- The doses on the TAU/Phenylpiracetam super stack
- The philosophy and power of minimal nootropic stacks
- The mental energy/verbal fluency/motivation effects of this stack
- The effect duration window of this stack
- A breakdown of Phenylpiracetam and its nootropic effects
- A breakdown of Triacetyluridine and its nootropic effects
- A breakdown of CDP Choline and its nootropic effects
- The best B complex to take with cholinergic nootropics
- How having a nootropic stack that targets the dopamine and acetylcholine systems simultaneously, is a powerful combination and a nootropic outcome to shoot for.
- Specials on the Cortex Nootropic stack
- Specials on our digital nootropics books
- Our Nootropics consulting service
The official dose for this stack is:
- 100MG Triacetyluridine
- 100MG Phenylpiracetam
- 100MG CDP Choline
- RDA for B complex vitamins
Like us on Facebook!
To watch ALL of our epic nootropic VIDEOS, like us on Facebook, here.