Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- Pycnogenol works on improving bloodflow through vasodilation (pubmed link).
- Basic breakdown of Piracetam
- Combining nootropics that target increased blood flow in the brain
- Stacking Piracetam with Pycnogenol
- Doses on Piracetam + Pycnogenol nootropic stack
- Ryan’s experiences with the Piracetam/Pycnogenol stack
- How you can take dose variants of the Piracetam/Pycnogenol stack to zero in the best effects.
The doses Ryan experimented with:
- 2.5G Piracetam
- 500MG Choline Bitartrate
- 75MG Pycnogenol