Ep63: Nootropics VS Binaural Beats
Nootropics are awesome, but sometimes I think meditation and binaural beats are better. What are binaural beats?
Simple: particular sound frequencies that elicit particular responses in the human brain. The idea is:
- Two different frequencies enter the brain, via audio binaural beats (listened to through headphones, preferably).
- The brain then resonates to the difference between the two frequencies. If one frequency is 40HZ, and another 45, the brain responds by operating at a 5HZ frequency on its own.
- The ensuing result is a more integrated brain, more control over otherwise elusive thought processes, and a much more synchronized state of thinking.
My own personal experience with binaural beats has been nothing short of astonishing. They allow me to:
- Be more motivated about my work, and my business.
- Respond better to stress.
- Generally think a lot more clearly.
- Take a 50,000 foot view on important projects in my life.
- Integrate my thinking to plan, architect, and execute on the visions of my business and life.
- Increase my general well being. I mean – I literally feel good and content when I listen to these beats.
In the podcast, we’ll break down what Binaural beats are, how they work, how they affect me, and how they work in comparison to nootropics.