Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Chronic fatigue syndrome is no joke. In fact, the name doesn’t even remotely do it justice. It should be called something like: “persistent disabling energy failure,” or “chronic debilitating disabling fatigue.”
Often times, when dealing with people afflicted with Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), folks often say “I’m fatigued too sometimes.”
No. It is not the same. Not even close. And I’m not trying to wear a badge of honor or give people that have CFS a badge of fatigue severity.. I’m trying to be blunt: if you haven’t had it before, you have no idea what full blown fatigue feels like.
The fatigue people typically feel PALES in comparison. This is full on, DISABLING, energy ANNIHILATING, fatigue. You’re near dead, but with the ability to look around with just enough consciousness to be in total agony. It’s like being trapped in a prison, knowing your full potential outside of that prison, but not being able to reach it because of the syndrome.
I had it, in response to the Epstein Barr Virus and it ruined my life for quite some time… UNTIL I figured out how to repair my mitochondria and prevent continuous oxidative damage with ALA. There’s an entire protocol that gets CFS folks back on track to feeling normal again, that we explain in this podcast partially, and that is the basis for the CFS consulting service we have.
- The different types of CFS
- Epstein Barr Virus and CFS
- Post Viral mono fatigue
- Oxidative damage and CFS
- Heavy metal toxicity and CFS
- Mitochondrial shut down in CFS
- Repairing detox systems in CFS
- Repairing bowel motility in CFS
- SIBO and CFS
- Aldosterine and salt wasting as ONE possible player in CFS
- Cardio to activate the lymphatic system
- Alpha Lipoic Acid to increase glutathione and facilitate cellular repair
- Alpha Lipoic Acid dose strategies
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome consulting