Ep58: L-Theanine abolishes hardcore anxiety
L-Theanine has some serious anxiety crushing power. It’s one of the best calming nootropics on the roster.
In the nootropics book, Smarter Better Faster, it breaks down just how powerful L-Theanine is for balancing out other stimulatory nootropic compounds. It’s known as the “great balancer.”
It stacks extremely well with Racetams, Noopept, Theacrine, and potent compounds like Modafinil.
But by itself, L-Theanine has some serious power in reducing anxiety. And in this episode of the podcast, we’re going to break it all down. We’ll discuss:
- L-Theanine’s mechanisms of action
- L-Theanine and brain serotonin and gaba
- Regular dose range for L-Theanine
- L-Theanine as a balancer of stimulatory nootropics
- L-Theanine in 500-1500MG doses for more stubborn anxiety
- L-Theanine for panic attacks, and general anxiety disorder