Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Aniracetam is quite the impressive nootropic compound. I’ve used it on and off for years, and it never ceases to amaze me.
A few important facts about Aniracetam:
- It primarily works by releasing extra acetylcholine in the hippocampus, and stimulating AMPA receptors.
- It (anecdotally) primarily induces: working memory increases, speed of processing improvements, and slight improvements in motivation.
- It stacks extremely well with Noopept, other racetams (Oxiracetam, Piracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Coluracetam), choline sources, Modafinil, Theacrine, and others.
- It’s highly regarded as safe.
- The dose range is 200-1500MG, and most folks find a sweet spot at 500-700MG.
In this podcast, we break down stacks with the top 5 nootropic compounds Aniracetam stacks the BEST with. We give real time examples of highly effective stacks with each compound, in conjunction with Aniracetam, to make well balanced, well put together, nootropic stacks.
The top 5 nootropics Aniracetam stacks well with:
- Choline source (Alpha GPC, CDP Choline, Choline Bitartrate)