Ep 76: Yohimbine’s Insane Productivity and Stimulant Effect
In this podcast, we’ll discuss the mighty interesting nootropic and blood flow compound, Yohimbine.
This compound caught my attention when I learned it was a stimulant, that increased blood flow, and erection quality.
I thought – holy shit. Erection quality AND stimulant effects? Too good to be true. But then, I tried it, and realized (which we’ll discuss in this podcast):
- Yohimbine improves my speed of processing and cognitive ability
- It makes me a lot more productive than baseline
- It improves my mood
- It heightens my senses and makes me a lot more alert
- It improves my erection quality
- It is comparable to L-Tyrosine in its effects, which makes it a great pick me up when necessary.
In this podcast, we’ll discuss DOSE STRATEGY for Yohimbine, for nootropic and productivity benefits.