Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Triacetyluridine is one of the most powerful standalone nootropics there is. A good solid 50-100MG will turn on the verbal fluency, mental energy, and motivation of mostly anyone, and stacked with certain other compounds, it’s wildly effective at targeting great brain states.
In the podcast, we’ll cover:
- The general mechanisms of Triacetyluridine
- Dose range of Triacetyluridine
- Triacetlyuridine VS Uridine monophosphate
- Triacetyluridine stacked with Phenylpiracetam
- Triacetyluridine stacked with Oxiracetam
- Tons more!!
Grab the SBF book here (the nootropics book discussed in the podcast), and snag a bottle of Cortex here.